|1||28 May 2020||VTI Center Registration||Dowonloads|
|2||2 June 2020||Online Painting Competition||Dowonload|
|3||28 July 2020||Covid Yodha Primary Helth Center Nimgaon-Jali||Dowonloads|
|4||6 August 2020||Career Option in Science After 12- Priya Choudhari Kolte||Dowonloads|
|5||7 August 2020||Career Option in Arts, Commerce After 12- Priya Choudhari Kolte||Dowonloads|
|6||9 August 2020||Career Option in Commerce After 12- Amit Laddha||Dowonloads|
We are collectively facing the thread of corona virus pandemic that sweeping the across the humanity beyond oceans and waters. Considering the seriousness of covid 19. it’s about time we step up against this deadly disease. For the sake of lives lost and the rest of humanity.
The need of project is very important for this cluster separating situation of novel corona virus. If people will aware of the thread of novel corona virus it will easy for people to be separated from this pandemic.
Our door to door awareness program will help doorstep people into safe from covid 19.
Our sanitizing program will help the many households who won’t able to afford the sanitization’s expenditure.
includes the thermal scanning procedure which helps us for determining whether someone have high temperature or not.
There is no currently available vaccine for COVID-19. However, many of the symptoms can be treated and getting early care from a healthcare provider can make the disease less dangerous. There are several clinical trials that are being conducted to evaluate potential therapeutics for COVID-19 but still we don’t have any vaccine which is able to treat the corona virus. so it is very important for people to get all information about corona virus so that they will able to take precautions of covid19.
Community transmission is a sign of failure. We have been trying to question this idea from the beginning — the virus spreading in the community is not the government’s fault. It is the way the virus works. Because the transmission is being driven in part by people without overt symptoms, it is very difficult to stop the virus, especially in a densely populated country such as India but if every member of society will have active information about this pandemic then it will easy for them to save their life.
We are responding to COVID-19 in our locality through following essentials
- Providing access to clean water and hand washing stations and promoting safe hygiene and sanitation practices.
- Working with local leaders to maintain safe community access to essential public services.
- Increasing hygiene in local markets and shops ensuring they can stay open.
- Supporting health clinics in infection prevention control training and PPE supplies so that communities will be encouraged to visit health facilities for COVID-19 treatment and other health issues.
- Delivering our existing life-saving and life-sustaining nutritional, health and food programmes.
- Working with small businesses to increase access to agricultural supplies such as seed and animal feed for farmers.
- Supporting existing buyers to get food products to market.