The major number of researchers in all streams work as teachers in the universities and colleges. Hence, Vishwabhushan Foundation provides financial support to meet their requirements for individual and excellent research in specialized areas.
1) Principal University based belongs to educational institute and prepared proposal should be submitted through proper channel.
2) Area of research should be selected with any stream of education but more preference should be given to current affairs.
3) Proposal should be submitted in prescribed format.
4) Duration of the project should be minimum 1 year to 3 year.
5) Status of project section is comes official to head of the institution
and grant will be transferred to institute.
6) College permanent/regular, working teachers preferably Assistant Professors (Lecturers) who wish to undertake, along with teaching work,
7) The permanent teachers working in self financing Institutions [Self financing colleges subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the UGC .
8) Colleges/ Institutions forwarding the proposal should have adequate research facilities.
9) All rights are reserved to research committee (Vishwabhushan Foundation)
• The quantum of assistance for a research project will be as under:
• Minor Research Project in Sciences including Engineering & Technology, Medical, Pharmacy Agriculture etc. – Rs. 1.5 lacs.
• Minor Research Project in Humanities, Social Science, Languages, Literature, Arts, Law and allied disciplines – Rs. 1.25 lacs.
• Non-Recurring Grants
a. Equipment (Minor equipment’s only)
b. Books and Journal
(a) Hiring Services
(c) Special Needs :
(d) Chemicals and Consumables
(e) Travel and Field Work
Tenure and Implementation
Two years. The effective date of implementation of the project will be mentioned in approval-cumsanction letter.
The grant will be released to the Principal of the College.
1. copy of the final report of project along with soft copy.
2. A consolidated item wise detailed statement of expenditure incurred during the complete project period in the prescribed proforma duly signed and sealed by the Principal and the Principal Investigator
3. A consolidated Audited Utilization Certificate for the amount actually utilized towards the project duly signed and sealed by Chartered Accountant, Principal as well as the Principal Investigator in the prescribed proforma.
4. The unutilized grant if any, may be refunded immediately through demand draft drawn in favour of
|Sr. No.||Name of P.I.||Name of Institute||Duration||Amount|
|1||Amit Jadhav||I.C.S.College Of Arts Commerce and Science Khed||2018-19 (2 year)||92,500|
|2||Sudesh Kadam||Hirwal Education Trusts College of Science Computer Science and Information Technology, Mahad||2018-19 (2 year)||1,00,500|
|3||Dr.R.B.Patil||Vidyalankar School of Information Technology||2019-20 (2 year)||1,10,500|
|4||Dr.Hiran.Dand||M.C.C.College Mulund||2020-21 (2 year)||97,200|
|5||Dr. Neha Dalvi||Asmita College of Arts, & Commerce for Women, Vikhroli, Mumbai(E)||2019-20 (2 year)||1,05,000/-|
|6||Dr. Manisha Samant||Asmita College of Arts, & Commerce for Women, Vikhroli, Mumbai(E)||2019-20 (2 year)||1,04,000/-|
|7||Dr. Manisha P Nair||Asmita College of Arts, & Commerce for Women, Vikhroli, Mumbai(E)||2019-20 (2 year)||1,08,000/-|
|9||Mr.Omkar Kapdi||I.C.S.College of Arts, & Commerce AND SCIENCE KHED-||2020-21 (2 year)||90,000/-||10||DR.TUSHAR SAMBHARE||S.M.SHETTY COLLEGE MUMBAI-||2021-22 (2 year)||1,07,000/-|
|11||Mrs Akshata Arun Chavan||I.C.S.College of Arts, & Commerce AND SCIENCE KHED-||2022-23 (2 year)||95,000/-|
|12||Mr Vyasdev Vishnu Dalvi||I.C.S.College of Arts, & Commerce AND SCIENCE KHED-||2022-23 (2 year)||1,05,000/-|
|13||Dr Khalate Y.B||I.C.S.College of Arts, & Commerce AND SCIENCE KHED-||2022-23 (2 year)||97,000/-|
|1||ACCEPTANCE CERTIFICATE FOR RESEARCH PROJECT||Download|
|2||STATEMENT OF EXPENDITURE IN RESPECT OF MINOR RESEARCH PROJECT||Download|
|3||STATEMENT OF EXPENDITURE INCURRED ON FIELD WORK||Download|
|5||Final Report of the work done on the Minor Research Project||Download|
|6||PROFORMA FOR SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION AT THE TIME OF SENDING THE
FINAL REPORT OF THE WORK DONE ON THE PROJECT
|Sr. No.||Name of Workshop||Date||Resource Person||No. of Participants||Photo||Download|
|1||Research Methodology||19/04/2019||Dr. Thiru||89||Banner Download|
|2||How to write Research Paper and Research Proposal||04/08/2019||Dr.A.M.Shaikh||96||Banner Download|
|3||Use of ICT in Research||13/12/2019||Mr. V.I. Pujari||90||Banner Download|